Re: Master Page Use in FrameMaker and FrameMaker+SGML

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:23:03 -0400, lsmalley@inf2.infocon.com (Lester C.
Smalley) wrote:

>	<< WARNING: BEGIN BLATANT ADVERTISEMENT >>

I realize your tongue is firmly in your cheek, but it's really
better not to use ADV: in the subject, as some of our subscribers
will not get the chance to see the post at all:
>... while talking to smtp.cern.ch.:
><<< 553 We do not accept advertising

And I don't consider your post an ad, either; it's responsive to
recent questions, and it's asking for input from list members
on what features they would prefer in a product built to deal
with their expressed need.  This is exactly what the Framers
lists are meant for...

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **