Copy editing/tech writing quizzes/exercises for students?

Hi all:

HELP! My manager is off sick, I've got *&@!loads of work to do, and a
student to supervise.

He is almost done his assignments (at least until they are reviewed by me &
SMEs) and I would like to keep him busy in the meantime.

Would anyone be so kind as to suggest some exercises?

Thanks so much everyone,

Dina Davidson
Technical Publications Coordinator/Technical Communicator
Xantrex Technology Inc.
mailto:dinad@xantrex.com

p.s. cross-posted to Techwri-L, my apologies if you receive two copies.