Re: Frame+SGML?

At 07:04 AM 6/16/99 -0700, joanne grey wrote:
>Fellow Framers,
>
>I know that this is a wide-open question, so please don't be too
>unkind.  I have a customer who is thinking of migrating to Frame+SGML,
>but isn't sure of the advantages of doing so.
>
>I have no experience with it. Could someone with real world experience
>(not just the marketing hype) help me out a little here?  I don't know
>what to tell these people.
I have a paper entitled FM+SGML Information Design which provides
information about how it can be used and its advantages. It is a structured
document created with FM+SGML that is available as a PDF file. Contact me at
the email address below if you're interested.
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646