Re: Leaving the lists

Thomas -

The list(s) will miss you greatly!

You have been a outstadning contributor over the years, and I for
one THANK YOU, not merely for your many ideas and views but also
for your excellent MifScripts, which I have found invaluable.

Sincerely,

- Lester
 Lester C. Smalley                    | email:  lsmalley@infocon.com
 Information Consultants, Inc.        | Phone:  (302) 239-2942 ext-13
 Hockessin, DE 19707-0310             | FAX:    (302) 239-1712