CORRECTION: AdobePS 4.X PostScript Driver Information Update

NOTE CORRECTED URL
per Peter Kasaty <PKasaty@JNI.com> (thanks, Peter!).

Members of various Acrobat & FrameMaker lists:

Due to popular demand, we have reposted the AdobePS 4.2.6
driver to the Adobe web site.

Navigate to:

  ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/printerdrivers/win/4.x/

Download files aps426eng.exe and aps426eng.txt.

(Note, temporarily at least, the actual descriptive download
web page is pointing to the wrong file. That is why I suggest
going via ftp protocols.)

AdobePS 4.2.6 is recommended if and only if you need to
generate PDF files via Adobe Acrobat Distiller 3.0x and
are using TrueType fonts. If you do not use TrueType fonts
in your documents, AdobePS 4.3 is recommended. Likewise,
when you upgrade to Acrobat 4 Distiller, you should simultaneously
upgrade to AdobePS 4.3.

Per requests to repost AdobePS 4.1.x, this driver version
will not be reposted. Users who have need to generated PostScript
for legacy devices (Adobe PostScript Level 1 devices, all models
of which are older than five years) or devices with emulation
of PostScript are encouraged to use the PSCRIPT 4 driver that
ships with Windows'95/'98.

	- Dov