Desperate Need of Adobe PS Driver 4.2.5 or 4.2.6

Hi,

If somebody could send me the install file for 4.2.5 or 4.2.6, I'd be
extraordinarily grateful.

(Yes, I tried downloading 4.2.6 from the Adobe site but the FTP URL for the
English version points to the 4.3 install package - from either the US or
Japan site. I cannot use the 4.3 version, for I currently have Acrobat 3.X
and I am experiencing various incompatibilities which are becoming
show-stoppers for me. I'd rather use a recent version of the 4.2X driver
than revert to the older version on the 5.5.6 upgrade CD. That said ...
help! :-)

Thanks!