Subject: FrameMaker manuals
From: "Patrick Fortino" <pxforti@uswest.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 07:16:26 -0600

Carrie,

You might consider looking for Adobe's first version of
FrameMaker documentation, I believe that is version 5.0. It
is as good as or better than Neuburger's book and has a lot
more detailed information than Neuburger's book or Adobe's
current manual. ... Also, version 5 of Frame used to come with a
quick reference book that had quick procedures and all the
keyboard and escape-key commands listed, as well as
character sets. If you can locate these two books you should
be in good shape.

--
Pat Fortino
U S WEST