Re: HTML And/Or PDF?

Dan Emory wrote:

> At 12:13 PM 5/20/99 -0700, Snavely, Deborah wrote:
> >In 1985 the same could have been said about desktop publishing. We still see
> >"ransom notes" from every novice. The Web has made the same thing even more
> >ubiquitous online.
> Defin what you mean by "ransom notes"

Ransom note typography: the use of multiple fonts for no
particular reason other than the writer thought the
fonts looked cool and wanted to use all of them
--
Jeanette Feldhousen, Mentor Graphics Corporation

Haiku error message:  Windows NT crashed./I am the Blue Screen of
Death./No one hears your screams.  (Peter Rothman)