Generating index with no page nums for HTML

Ed Glennon gave me the answer for generating an index without page
numbers that I can convert to HTML and the entries become links
(if I set up the index to include hyptertext links).

Use the <$nopage> building block instead of the <$pagenum> building
block as the text of the IndexIX paragraph tag in the IX flow on the
index reference page.

Actually, I use condition tags to show/hide either <$nopage> or <$pagenum>
depending on whether I'm going to print/PDF or HTML.

Thanks!

Ezra

Ezra Steinberg				Resonate, Inc.
Human Factors Engineer			385 Moffett Park Drive, Suite 205
Senior Technical Writer			Sunnyvale, CA 94089-1208      USA
mailto:ezra@resonate.com		http://www.resonate.com
Voice: 408.548.5529			FAX: 408.548.5679

"I'm not hard to please; just give me the best!"
		 	     -- Duke Ellington