Re: A conditional-text caveat

This seems like a useful idea.  Means Yet Another template file to
maintain and remember to apply from; but it sure beats adding new
conditions individually to some or all templates.

I was thinking of collecting all template files for all books into a
"book", and applying new conditions there...

. . .

--
Carolyn Stallard
Documentation Manager