The pdf-prepress list info.

As Deborah Greenberg Lidl <dgl@nfr.net> so kindly pointed out, I blew it when I replied in haste about the pdf-prepress list. Blame on a hectic schedule before the holiday. (Happy Easter and Blessed Passover.)

The address is:

	majordomo@infomania.com

Use the following in the body of your message to subscribe to the list:

		subscribe pdf-prepress-l

Use the following in the body of your message to subscribe to the digest:

		subscribe pdf-prepress-d

(As you can tell I'm on the digest.)

A word of warning: the list owner tries real hard to keep the issues focused on pdf and the prepress industry. Other pdf issues are not welcome and are covered by several other lists. (If people demand it, I'll try to post that info. after the holiday.)

I've appended the last section to help you get a flavor for the list.

=====

 Here's the general information for the list you've subscribed to,
 in case you don't already have it:

This is the digested version of pdf-prepress-l. It is
automatically sent whenever 30,000 characters of mail
get accumulated, thereby reducing the number of
messages sent to the recipients each day. Please note
that this is considered a separate list, and if you
subscribe to both lists, you will get the individual
messages, as well as the digested version.

This list is intended for discussion of the Adobe PDF
file format as it relates to prepress production.

To submit e-mail to the list itself, and therefore the
many people that subscribe to the list, send e-mail to:

     <pdf-prepress-l@infomania.com>

To maintain the list's quality, you will be automatically
mailed a message at frequent intervals with the words
Subscription Verification in the subject of that e-mail.
If that mail bounces for any reason, or if you reply to
that message, you will be automatically unsubscribed.

Please use proper etiquette when posting to the list. The
whole purpose of the list is to promote free flow of ideas
and information. If you don't agree with a post, feel free
to tell everyone why you don't agree, but personal attacks
on a poster will be frowned upon by all, and will not be
in anyone's best interest.

=====

Paul K. Schulte
Medtronic, Inc.