RE: It Stinks - Reply

> And what's so wrong about asking Frame to support
> the direct importation of Visio?

Hmmm. I don't understand what all the fuss is about.

I can place a Visio file as an OLE object with no problems
(FM 556, W95). Also, Visio will export just about any file format you can
dream of... in fact I sometimes use it solely for changing graphic formats.

To put in my 0.02, I work for a medium sized engineering firm and I must
import graphics originally created in AutoCAD and PCAD/Accel for the most
part.

One of the reasons that we switched to Frame is its masterful handling of
imported graphics. I am very pleased with FM import capabilities.

Dina Davidson
Technical Publications Coordinator/Technical Communicator
Xantrex Technology Inc.
mailto:dinad@xantrex.com