RE: It Stinks

Well, if I had a suspicious mind, I'd wonder if Adobe was trying to court
Microsoft in some way, but fears offending them by continuing to push FM. So
Adobe stops supporting FM, Microsoft is happy because people start switching
to Weird for their tech pubs, and Microsoft then cuts a big deal with Adobe.
Adobe wins, Microsoft wins, we lose.

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Senior Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.