Re: INI for Mac: progress (not)

Thanks to Peter Morris, who suggested aliasing, and to Dmitri Yunov who
pointed out that Mac initialisation is controlled by a binary file in the
System Folder/Preferences directory.

Dropping an alias of the server's SGML directory into the workstation's
application directory didn't work - maybe because the server is a NetWare
volume.

The Frame Preferences file is openable in ResEdit but not very usefully as
it's a collection of binary resources with no interfaces, and I've learned
not to mess with that sort of thing.

Now awaiting Adobe's response.

Mark Barratt
Text Matters
   Information design: we help explain things using
   language, design, system and process improvement
+44 (0)118 986 8313
http://www.textmatters.com
markb@textmatters.com