RE: Webworks Publisher vs. MIF2RTF

Hello,

I chose MIF2RTF over WWP simply because it was cheaper. It does the
conversion from Frame to RTF quickly and efficiently, and it is not that
difficult to use. Combine this with HCW and you have a powerful tool for
creating Windows Help files. The support I got and still get from Jeremy
Griffiths is absolutely amazing (don't you ever sleep Jeremy?).  All
queries are answered promptly and helpfully even though I am situated in
Perth, Australia on the other side of the world.

I inherited large Frame documents with embedded graphics, and found MIF2RTF
extremely useful for creating bitmaps of all the graphics for me to archive
or use in other documents.

David Grieve

Technical Writer - Earth Resource Mapping