How can I change INI settings in Frame for Mac?

I need to tell my Frame+SGML Mac software to look in a different place for
the SGML directory, sgml applications file, etc.

Windows versions have an .ini file where I can set the default sgml
directory location - Mac doesn't seem to, and the manual is silent.

Anyone know where this information is kept, and how to change it?

My local support people seem baffled.
Mark Barratt
Text Matters
   Information design: we help explain things using
   language, design, system and process improvement
+44 (0)118 986 8313
http://www.textmatters.com
markb@textmatters.com