RE: InDesign and Frame

At 3/11/99 10:17 AM , Dan Emory wrote:
>At 10:50 AM 3/11/99 -0500, Kevin McLauchlan wrote:
>>---------------Snip
>
>>	PS:  I don't have back-issues handy. Anybody happen to notice
>>	        how many full-page FrameMaker ads have appeared in the
>>	        STC rag in the past year?
>You've identified the real test of Adobe's intentions. Even if you accept
>Adobe's explanation (i.e., us Framers are "too sophisticated" to look for
>the product on their website) ...

Dan,

My comment was NOT an "Adobe explanation" but rather a very
tongue-in-cheek response. I obviously thought that this would
be inferred by the smiley   8-)>   I provided! As I have said
within this forum and others numerous times, I am not part of
either Adobe's Framemaker development or marketing organization.

	- Dov