Importing Schematics

I do my fair share of importing schematics created in PCAD/Accel into Frame.
Mind you, this is for Frame 5.5 for Windoze... but I am pretty sure that
this will translate.

Have your PCAD dude print the schematic diagram to a plot file with the
extension .hp.
This is an HPGL file. Then import it into an appropriately sized Frame doc.

Caveat: make sure that, if a schematic must be rotated, it is done by you
and not when it is being plotted. For some reason, if the plotter driver
rotates the file when printing, any text lines in the image come out skewed
by a few degrees.

Hope this helps...

Dina