ppd file for NT or Win 95

Hi everybody,

Q: How do you have to change a ppd file made for Win95 so it will work on
Win NT?

Background: One of my printing bureaus sent me their ppd file, hoping that I
can generate PostScript suiting their RIP. They have Win 95, and I have Win
NT.  When I try to set up the Adobe 5.0 PostScript driver, their PPD file
just doesn't appear in the printer setup dialog scroll box. My peer here at
my office has Win 95, and there the ppd is offered.

Thanks,

Robert