RE: A new one, Blue Borders inside Table Cells

> the cells on certain rows (always across a row) have a broad
> blue outline inside the row rulings. (Not under the text, however.)

I use this frequently. This is how Frame displays a conditional
ROW of a table. You can select the entire row of a table and apply
a conditional text tag to the ROW, rather than just the text in
the individual table cells.
  Whole row is conditional = colored borders around cells
  Text in cells is conditional = colored text

--Ananda Banttari
ananda@sdsi.com