RE: 5.5.6 Inconsistent color settings

Yeah this is a royal pain in the ass.  What have ended up doing is actually
deciding on one file to pull from and importing separately the color defs
from that file into all of the other files in the book.

Steve Schwedland
Digital Publishing Facilitator
SYKES Enterprises, Incorporated
Worldwide Product Information Development
5757 Central Avenue, Suite G
Boulder, CO 80301
Telephone: (303) 440-0909; ext. 133
Fax: (303) 440-6369