RE: I need to Find/Change across a book

Uh, how is it that you don't have access to the source files, but you have
to change them???  There are no-cross book tools for Frame (unless someone
has written an API in the last few weeks).  Chris is right.  Use a
variable, and update it and import it as needed.  Right now it's the only
option you have, unless you happen to be working on a Mac, in which case
there are other options.  You could get me to script a solution for you,
but it will cost you.

- web