Re: "Unavailable Fonts" error messages (Fix with FrameScript)

P.L. (and all),

*IF* you end up still with font problems and if you need to change the NAMES
of the fonts in each doc and IF you have access to a Win95 FM 55x PC...  You
could use FrameScript to change all occurrences of font xyz to font abc.  You
can do this for everything or only some "objects" (FrameScript objects), per
para tag, per char tag, per this, per that -- or all fonts except this and/or
that.

(I can offer doing this as a service for fee, if desired.)

I have taken the liberty of copying this to the FrameScript developer (his
address is in the email header info).

(My apologies to all for continuously beating the FrameScript drum, but if a
product works to save time and money....  I have no connection to FS other
than as a customer.)

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991