RE: Condition applied to text inset not being saved

Dan,

Many thanks for the advice.

Of course, in my case the source and target docs are one and the same.

I was hoping that I wouldn't have to conditionalise the source text on the
reference page, as I wanted to have several instances of it imported into
the body, only some of which were to be hidden.

Oh well. Back to the drawing board!

Regards

Ian