Error from Win98 Registry Editor

Hi,

Can anyone tell me why I received this error message
from the Win98 registry editor when I started FM 5.5.6?

Are you sure you want to add the information in
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\frmreg.reg to the registry?

If I click Yes, I get another error message.

Can't import C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\frmreg.reg. Error opening
file. There may be a disk or file system error.

Frame does appear to run anyway, but I'm having a
problem with an add-on utility (which was a problem
before this message came up). I ran the registry
checker and it comes up with no errors. Can't find any
answers to this in the Frame doc or in the FrameUsers
or Adobe forum archives. Anybody know what's going on?

--
Liza Niav
Print and Web Publishing Services