Re: PS Fonts in ClickBook (Was: Is it possible to make a booklet using Frame?)

Keith & all...

You may be able to work with TT fonts, but the only ones I allow in our shop
are those that are necessary to run applications themselves.  If ClickBook
can't handle PS fonts, then "what good is it"?

By the way, as long as we are talking about TT fonts... in case anybody is
using JAVA development stuff on Win95, I recently discovered that JBuilder 2.x
relies on the presence of TT fonts on the PC to run its own internal stuff --
but it does not seem to supply the fonts if they are not present or not turned
on.  If you are using ATM and have deactivated any TT fonts needed by
JBuilder, JBuilder runs, but some of its text is empty squares instead of
characters.  Lots of fun, but WAY off topic.

Jay Smith

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991