RE: PDF: visible registration marks

Dan, Peder and all,

Forgive me if I am being somewhat obtuse here.  I am not familiar with the
Super Crop plug-in, however I have used the cropping functionality within
Exchange quite extensively.  When I re-create your situation, I have no
problem at all creating an A4 page with crop marks visible, by following
your instructions.  The only difference is that you are using Super Crop and
I am manually setting the margins in the "Crop Pages" dialog in Exchange.
Just in case you want them here are the settings I used in that dialog
window (with an A4 page size and printed to A3 paper):

	Left:	75
	Top:	120
	Right:	75
	Bottom:	120
Pages set to "All"

The other option you could use would be to install a PPD that allows for
custom paper sizes - the Acrobat Distiller PPD works just fine.  Then set
your custom paper size to 250mm x 350mm.  Create the PDF and then simply
remove all cropping from it. Simple as that.

Steve Schwedland
Digital Publishing Facilitator
SYKES Enterprises, Incorporated
Worldwide Product Information Development
5757 Central Avenue, Suite G
Boulder, CO 80301
Telephone: (303) 440-0909; ext. 133
Fax: (303) 440-6369