Re: Document Control

Hmmm....If you can hang on another week, I suspect you will see an
announcement of a product that might allow them to "correct" the
document, without you haveing to let them have the original to muck
about with.
I'd say more, but I signed an NDA.

I will say that this new version of an inexpensive existing product
will allow for multiple on-line reviews, easy editorial/content
markup, and will be as easy to use with Frame as Acrobat is now.

Grant