Update to 5.5.6?

I'm considering if and when to upgrade to version 5.5.6 from
5.5.3, both for UNIX and Windows NT systems.

Let's see if I got this 0.0.3 upgrade straight...
Correct me if I'm wrong or if I've forgotten something,
especially concerning *new* bugs in 5.5.6.

New bugs in 5.5.6 (UNIX/Windows)
-----------------
* Scrolling forward at certain graphics jumps to a previous page
  (http://www.egroups.com/list/framers/mg722692300.html)
* Crash when saving file with generated hypertext links to PDF
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/15572.htm)
* Crash when printing such a file with Generate Acrobat Data on
  (http://www.egroups.com/list/framers/mg722692300.html)
* Title for PDF files can no longer be set via /DOCINFO pdfmark
  (http://www.microtype.com/DOCINFO.html)

New features in 5.5.6
---------------------
Sources:
http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/NOTES/949e.htm
http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/framemaker/upgrade.html#5.5.6

* XML export
* Word 97 (8.0) import filter
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/a87a.htm)
* Updated text and graphics filters (any examples?)
* Import PDF page into Frame document (Windows/Mac)
* Web Color Palette (additional color library for Web design)
* Support for Chinese and Korean text
* New dictionaries for Reformed Dutch, German, and Swiss German
* New platform support: Windows 98, Mac OS 8, Solaris 2.6, etc.
* Support for Open Document Management API (ODMA) 1.5 (Windows)
* The new currency symbol for Euro is supported

Corrected bugs in 5.5.6 (UNIX/Windows)
-----------------------
>From Adobe sources, e.g. searching the Support database, or in:
http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/14426.htm

* Book files and updating:
 - No crash while updating/generating or importing formats into a book
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/12f76.htm)
 - No crash when you add a file to a book (Windows)
 - No crash when opening files in the background, e.g. updating x-refs
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/16a4e.htm)
* HTML export:
 - Paragraphs mapped to a general macro keep footnotes, links, etc.
 - Paragraphs mapped to a general macro have no limit of characters
 - System macro table on the HTML reference pages can now be edited
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/1704e.htm)
 - StartOfSubDoc/EndOfSubDoc macros are no longer ignored
 - HTML files saved from FM don't contain words with extra spaces
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/619e.htm)
 - Text is complete in paragraphs set to start a new, linked Web page
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/14dfe.htm)
* Printing and PDF generation:
 - Provides a method for reducing the size of generated PDF files
 - Links work in LOM files in book converted to PDF from one PS file
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/14caa.htm)
 - Doc.Info. no longer picked up from imported EPS when saving as PDF
 - Scaled documents are no longer clipped when printing (UNIX)
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/11f4a.htm)
 - No crash when printing/PDFing text of zero points in size (UNIX)
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/12b3e.htm)
 - Printerlist pop-up menu in Print dialog opens faster (UNIX)
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/a456.htm)
 - Table rulings overprint as expected
* Find/Spell/Compare:
 - No crash when you use Find/Change (Windows)
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/c862.htm)
 - "Cannot open the hyphenation and spell-checking data files" fixed
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/bad2.htm)
 - More characters allowed for spell check and adding words to dict.
 - No crash due to invalid color id's when comparing 5.x documents
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/145a6.htm)
* File permissions:
 - Saving files retains the existing file permission settings (UNIX)
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/c8a6.htm)
 - fmbatch can now open a file without write permissions (UNIX)
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/6b4e.htm)
* Miscellaneous:
 - Same support as 5.1 for encodings of non-Western European languages
 - Character formatting applied correctly to Level1IX/Level2IX entries
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/12e4e.htm)
 - Text wraps correctly when a line contains a right aligned tab
 - No crash on certain footnotes having formatting applied (Windows)
 - No crash when deleting pages with anchored frames (UNIX)
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/fd3a.htm)
 - No crash if using Undo after deleting paragraphs at the end of file
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/15b76.htm)
 - Current licensees always displayed in License dialog (UNIX)
  (http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/12e56.htm)

>From other sources (framers):
* Erroneous "Inconsistent color settings" book messages fixed
  (http://www.egroups.com/list/framers/mg338641342.html)

Anything more???

Thomas Michanek, Documentation Manager, Telelogic Tau
Telelogic AB, Teknikringen 9, SE-58330 Linkoping, SWEDEN
PHONE/FAX:  +46 (0)13 200656/212166
EMAIL:  mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telelogic.com
WWW 1:  http://www.telelogic.com
WWW 2:  http://hem1.passagen.se/framers