RE: 5.5.6 and xml

Irene:

We have worked with the Frame-to-XML functionality internally and done
training on it.  Feel free to call me for some guidance -- it is NOT as hard
as you might think!

Kay

PS - Even though 5.5.6 added XML functionality, Adobe did not appear to make
changes to their own documentation or on-line help files!

.K.

Kay Ethier
Manager, New Business
BRIGHT PATH SOLUTIONS
100 Park Drive  #102
PO Box 14265
Research Triangle Park  NC  27709-4265
Phone:  919-547-0129
FAX:  919-558-2183
mailto:KEthier@TravelThePath.com
Visit us at http://www.TravelThepath.com!
Premium Value-Added Resellers for Adobe, Quadralay,
Chrystal Software and Finite Matters Limited.
-- Instructors are Adobe Certified Experts and Quadralay Certified!