RE: FM5.5.3 crashing on print?

Yikes! This advice scares me.  You should mostly likely use the drivers that
came provided with your local printer unless you have a good reason not to.
If the printer in your office is not a PS printer, DO NOT use the Adobe
driver.  You will get pages of PS code and a big headache! I agree that the
Windows drivers are next to useless, but the solution is not that simple.

Dina Davidson
Technical Publications Coordinator/Technical Communicator
Xantrex Technology Inc.