FM graphics not showing in bluelines

Hi all -
I just received bluelines from my printer that don't show several
graphics created in FM. All the other graphics (line art created in
Corel and imported as WMF and screenshots imported as GIF) show up, but
the simple line art created with FM's draw utility do not show up.

These files were provided to the printer as PDF and the PDF clearly
shows the FM graphics. Is this normal behavior and what do I have to do
to get FM line art to show up in my proofs?

Thanks,

Chris