Re: re page color -- dealing with objects lacking transparency

David,

Aha!  You have discovered "transparency" or the lack thereof.  Welcome to the
world of graphics, color, backgrounds, etc.

I am completely ignorant of PowerPoint's graphic's format(s), thus I can only
tell you what is happening, not how to fix it.  Most graphic objects, unless
otherwise specified, are not automatically transparent.

You are going to have to do something in PowerPoint (what?) to make the
background of your images "transparent".  Otherwise, you will have to import
your graphics into (which program?  Photoshop for non-vector; Illustrator for
vector) to edit them, select the non-background areas, reverse the selection,
and make it transparent.  Not knowing how PowerPoint graphics are made (and
glad of it, I think), I can be of no further use to you.

Good night.

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991