Book prints with blank page

Good morning.

I'm trying to duplex print  a small book consisting of a Title/TOC file and
main chapter file. The problem is that the files appear to print
separately. That is, there is always a blank page (side) between the TOC
and main chapter. I tried various settings in the Set Up File and within
the files themselves, to no avail. I'm obviously missing something.  I
haven't had this problem with other books.

Anyone who can shed light on this matter already has my deepest
appreciation.

TIA,
Avi

FM 5.5.6
Win98 (could THAT be the problem?)

Avi Smith, Technical Writer
Memco Software, Ltd.
Tel: 03 765-8320    e-mail: asmith@memco.co.il

Quote of the fortnight:
"If you ask me anything I don't know, I'm not going to answer."
- Yogi Berra