RE: FM 5.5.6

Jeremy Griffith wrote:

>So, rather than the laughable 7-10 days, my experience is 41 days
>and holding...Adobe, get your act together!  Even your good friends are
losing
>patience with this screwup of a very simple task.

Gee, maybe the rumours about Adobe dropping FM really are unfounded.
After all, how can they possibly consider dropping a product that has so
many users they can't keep up with the demand for upgrades?

Gang, keep those cards and letters coming about not receiving your
upgrade. It helps folks like me, who wants to be sure the shortage is
over before sending my $25.00 in.

Chris