User base and future support/development of Frame

Hi all,

I know I've seen some info on this before, but I can't seem to find it in
searching the archives. Management is concerned about:

1. the size of the FrameMaker user base
2. continued support and development of FrameMaker
3. the size of the Mac FrameMaker user base
3. continued support and development of FrameMaker on Mac

I keep saying that these shouldn't be concerns of theirs (Frame has plenty
of users, support and development for it aren't going away, one of it's big
features is cross-platform support, etc.), but I don't have any hard facts
to back this up. I'd love to have specifics regarding these issues, like:

-- roughly how many people use Frame
-- market share info
-- % of Frame users on Macintosh
-- names of major companies with large FrameMaker licenses
-- Adobe's plans for FrameMaker (and/or Frame on Mac)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam Korman
<adamk@san.rr.com>