Frame-related query about UNIX

Dear all,

This is probably a UNIX problem, but as Frame is the only application I
use under UNIX...

Since my UNIX platform was updated to HP-UX 10:20 the underscore
character (in the names of most of my Frame files) has begun to act as a
delimiter when I try selecting files by clicking in a srolling list and
typing the filename - for example, when I try to select a document to
open.

Previous to the OS upgrade the underscore was treated as a character and
used in the filename matching. Now the matching restarts at the first
character after the underscore, which hampers Frame file selection (my
file names vary mainly in their suffixes/suffices).

Are there any UNIX experts out there who know how I can fix this
problem?

Many thanks

Ian