RE: Message:This file is not a Frame document

Thanks to all those who answered my cry for help.

Mike Richards of Telstra here in Sydney had the answer: rebuild the Mac
desktop.

<snippety snip>

> Reboot the Mac and stand there like a fool in front of the machine while
> holding down the Command key and the one next to it (is it the Options
> key?).
> Eventually, long after your colleagues all think you are mad, a dialogue
> comes up just before the reboot is complete asking whether you want to
> rebuild the desktop. Say "yes" and see if the files start to behave.

<more chopping -- including the Richards chicken>

Thanks again all.

John Pitt, Technical Writer
Wilcom Pty Ltd
(02) 9578 5176