RE: Need frame_list protocol advice

> I think that perhaps the person that sent the unsolicited private email to
> Jay was out of bounds.

Being relatively new to FM, and self taught--and seeing the level of
expertise that many of the list members have--
I don't answer any posts and yes, I sometimes don't post a question thinking
it may be too elementary
and reflect poorly on me. Still, I don't think that gives me the prerogative
to use an email address from the list to send an unsolicited question to
someone privately. (If I did, I could have quite a private support team!)

Cheryl