RE: Somewhat related font viewing question

Hey Bill, just got yours twice. Did you cross post it? :-) Seriously, I am
getting messages posted just to this list twice.  It is not a big deal but
just wanted make Jeremy aware of it. From the looks of these replies I must
be the only one.  I have had some other e-mail problems so it might be on my
end.

Debbi