RE: Database Publishing with FrameMaker

You may want to contact Integrator, http://www.integrator.dk/ihome/6/6.html

Write mailto:info@integrator.dk or mailto:hippe@integrator.dk

They have developed some fairly complete solutions for catalog publishing,
using FrameMaker+SGML and Oracle or Claris FileMaker and a lot of custom
'glue'; it is not off-the-shelf software, for what I know. But you probably
need someone to have a look at your workflow anyway.

I'm not affiliated in any way to Integrator, I'm not even a customer. I'm
just a bit impressed by what I've seen.

Kind regards

Peter Ring