digests and FAQs and such

	>Put yourself in the shoes/email program of someone who just hea[r]d
>of Framers. Which Framers list do they subscribe to? Many average >users
will just subscribe to the first list they hear of or come across. >Many
will not take the time or wish to subscribe to both, even in digest >form.

Speaking of digests...is there one for the public framers list? I'd make the
distinction same as TV does: commercial framers and public framers.

And on a new topic, I'll ask whether an easy email route can be provided for
submitting FAQs. Every now and then I see a compact answer to an FAQ, and I
want to title it appropriately and forward it where it'll be searchable and
findable. (Yes, I've tried to find things on the FrameUsers site.)

Deborah Snavely
consulting at Visa
standard disclaimers apply

P.s. Y'know, it occurs to me to wonder: the name "FrameUsers" was approved
by Adobe, back when the Framers list last moved...I bet there's some hard
thinking going on among Adobe-ites who read that list. Unless, of course,
all mention of this schism is being exorcised. Having just returned from a
vacation unsub, I won't know until I see a few digests.