RE: General Questions

Framers,

I have been a member of this for a very long time.  I have established very
pleasant relationships with many people all around the world in both giving
and receiving help.  As I have received more tha 100 e-mails regarding this
thread and the questions I posed in the general questions e-mail, I felt it
was important to post these questions. Frankly, I am tired of all the
speculation and rumor.  I asked Brad for answers which he posted.

Whether you believe the answers or not is your business. As a manager and
mother, I feel it is better to lay your cards on the table and then move on
which I did and Brad responded.  That is it. It is done.  It is your choice
whether to subscribe to this list, the other, or both.  I am sure they will
both have their merits.

Let's move on.