RE: Graphics question

Grant:

If you need to do the same operation to the same degree on all the graphics, consider creating a batch process in PhotoShop on a directory of files. You could write the originals to a safe-keeping subfolder, or rename them, while keeping the processed copies in the original location.

Perhaps SnagIt offers a batch operation, too?