Re: Censorship alive and well on frameusers

> where the admin, Lisa Bronson <lisa.infocus@xxxxxxxxx>,
> has been excluding posts on this very issue,

Probably because they are off-topic.

I honestly don't understand what the stink is about. She changed the
mail server, and that caused everyone to be automatically re-added,
but since she moderates new members' first posts everyone was
moderated for one post.

I don't pretend to speak for Lisa. I speak for myself. If you have
issue with her list, why not talk to her.

--
Bill Swallow
42.8162,-73.7736