From: Art Campbell <art.campbell@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Thomas Michanek <framers@xxxxxxxxx>
CC: Bill Swallow <techcommdood@xxxxxxxxx>, framers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Censorship alive and well on frameusers
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 13:54:30 -0500

My reply to Hedley's original was held for moderator approval by framers.com.
I figured screw it, and killed the post.

Just in passing... in the default install of Mailman, moderation is
not turned on.
Although one of Mailman's nicer features is the ability to turn
moderation on for
individual list members, rather than throwing the entire list into
moderated mode
(although you can, of course, do that).

Also, again just in passing. Lisa and her company are the owners of the Tech
Writer's list too, and that is very tightly moderated.

Art

--
Art Campbell art.campbell@xxxxxxxxx
No disclaimers apply.