Re: Censorship alive and well on frameusers

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:03:39 -0500, Art Campbell
<art.campbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>In theory I agree. I was on the uunet list too. However, the theory
>ain't the reality. The "other list" is operated under the  "possession
>is 9/10ths of the law," maxim. And if it actually came to a court
>case, they'd have a solid case for ownership.

Not according to the attorneys I've consulted.  ;-)
They have no case at all, as will become crystal clear
if there is ever a legal confrontation.  (That's why
homeowners have to buy title insurance.)  I don't favor
such approaches, as I see little sense to spending the
$250K that could be required that way.  I prefer to
talk it through, or create alternatives... and have.  ;-)

-- Jeremy H. Griffith, Free Framers list admin
   <framers-owner@xxxxxxxxx>

** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@xxxxxxxxx **