Re: PDF Doc properties

Peter,

I didn't realize you could set the properties that Brian referred to in Distiller settings. I know I can set Magnification: Fit Width in the PDF Setup properties of an FM book, but the other settings he listed I've only been able to do with post-processing by hand in Acrobat. I'm still using Acrobat 5.05; if I upgraded to Acrobat 7 Pro, could I specify in my Distiller joboptions file Show: Document Title for each book?

martha