PDF Doc properties

Howdy, folks. When we convert our FM files to PDF, we set the PDF
document properties in a particular way. For example we always want our
files to Page layout: Single Page, Magnification: Fit Width, and  Show:
Document Title.

Is there any way to save that set of properties so that we are not
continually having to fill out the same Acrobat fields over and over
again? This seems like basic functionality, but I don't know how to do
it.

thanks, bws
bsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxx