Losing Even Pages

I am stumped by something. It may be a bug but I would have heard of it
otherwise.

I have "tried" to set the chapters in a book to "Don't Change Page Count" or
"Delete Empty Pages" in the Pagination dialog. No matter what I do, the
result whenever I update the book, such as updating the ToC, is some of the
chapters revert to "Make Page Count Even" automatically every time. This
makes producing the book with no blank pages to be impossible. I can't
believe this happens to everyone.

Do anyone know what may be causing this?

Thanks and a Pesach Kasher and Sameach to all those that it may be relevant,
Steve

Steve Wiseman
CEO, Context Documentation and Interactive Services
Official MIF2GO Resellers and Trainers
www.context.co.il <http://www.context.co.il/>
Tel: +972-2-999-7816
Mob: +972-522-341957